Recipe by Louisna
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Easy delicious flavorful recipe your family will love. I can up with this recipe one night while trying something new. I love this recipe because it's easy and delicious.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups frozen corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breast into medium square size.
- Season chicken with lemon,salt and pepper.
- lightly spray skillet and cook chicken on both side.
- Remove chicken and sauté spinach in the same skillet for about 4 minute and then add the chicken and ranch mix(mix with 1 cup of milk).
- Let it cook on high for 3 minute then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook frozen corn as directed on the bag and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook rice as directed.
- Serve hot.