1/1 Photo of Chicken Ranch Pizza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 283.49 g can prepared pizza crust
- 118.29 ml ranch dressing (I prefer ranch with bacon)
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped with tops
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breast halves, diced
- 4.92 ml salt (to taste)
- 4.92 ml pepper (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Lightly spray 8x12-inch cooking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 3Unroll dough and press into prepared pan.
- 4Bake crust 7 minutes or until it turns slightly brown.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6Spread dressing over partially baked crust.
- 7Sprinkle wit mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, green onions, chicken and cheddar cheese.
- 8Return to oven for twenty minutes or until cheese has melted.
- 9My kids love this!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ranch Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 1063.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust