Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 283.49 g can prepared pizza crust
- 118.29 ml ranch dressing (I prefer ranch with bacon)
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped with tops
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breast halves, diced
- 4.92 ml salt (to taste)
- 4.92 ml pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly spray 8x12-inch cooking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Unroll dough and press into prepared pan.
- Bake crust 7 minutes or until it turns slightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread dressing over partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle wit mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, green onions, chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven for twenty minutes or until cheese has melted.
- My kids love this!
this is really good especially with the bacon ranch dressing. my whole family loves it.
This was very tasty. I used fresh tomatoes. Make sure to drain the tomatoes very well and use the ranch sparingly otherwise the crust gets soggy.
Mmm, this is really good. I made this for my family and we loved it. I have been on a pizza kick so I'm looking for fun and different variations of pizza then the usual ones. This is a keeper in our house. I really loved the ranch as the sauce and the green onions in this one. Thank you for sharing with us.