- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (I prefer ranch with bacon)
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped with tops
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly spray 8x12-inch cooking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Unroll dough and press into prepared pan.
- Bake crust 7 minutes or until it turns slightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread dressing over partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle wit mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, green onions, chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven for twenty minutes or until cheese has melted.
- My kids love this!