1/1 Photo of Chicken Ranch Pizza
Chef #814388's Note:
I like this recipe because it is easy and taste good. This recipe came from a Bistro chef in Death Valley, CA. I just added my favorite crust
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 360°F.
- 2Cook chicken meat on stove top thoroughly.
- 3Spread low-fat ranch dressing on pizza crust, then place tomato,bell peppers and green onions.
- 4Evenly place chicken all over pizza.
- 5Spread out mozzarella cheese (I like lots).
- 6Place in oven for approximately 20 - 25 minutes or until desired crust.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ranch Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 283.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts
low fat mozzarella