Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like this recipe because it is easy and taste good. This recipe came from a Bistro chef in Death Valley, CA. I just added my favorite crust
- 1 Boboli pizza crust, crust
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1 sliced campani tomatoes
- 1⁄2 sliced bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup diced chicken, I myself do not like prepped chicken but you may (I prefer breast meat)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded low fat mozzarella
- Pre-heat oven to 360°F.
- Cook chicken meat on stove top thoroughly.
- Spread low-fat ranch dressing on pizza crust, then place tomato,bell peppers and green onions.
- Evenly place chicken all over pizza.
- Spread out mozzarella cheese (I like lots).
- Place in oven for approximately 20 - 25 minutes or until desired crust.
Just relized as I went to review this I forgot the tomato! LOL Anyway I used the Boboli thin crust, red onion instead of green and red bell pepper. I also added fresh mushrooms. Very yummy and tasted even better the next day reheated in the toaster oven. Simple and good - just what I was looking for in a Boboli recipe.