Prep 15 mins
Cook 26 mins
You may use your own favorite pizza crust recipe for this in place of the refrigerated dough, alfredo sauce may be used instead of the Ranch dressing, and all amounts may be adjusted to taste.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts (can use more)
- 1 (110 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup ranch dressing (or use alfredo sauce)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, well drained
- 2 large green onions, chopped (or use 1 small yellow onion, sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a pizza pan.
- Unroll the pizza dough and press into prepared pan.
- In a bowl mix together the mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Bake the crust for 6-7 minutes or until the crust is light golden brown; remove from oven.
- Spread the ranch dressing over the partially baked crust, then sprinkle about 1-1/2 cups of the cheese mixture on top of the Ranch dressing.
- Place the tomatoes, mushrooms, green onions and chicken over the shredded cheese.
- Top with the remaining 1-1/2 cups cheese mixture.
- Bake (400 degrees F) for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Immediately sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
I have made this alot I use baconranch dressing. all of kittencals recipes are good. some how I was come across them.
My husband and I really liked the flavor of this pizza. I left out the mushrooms due to our personal preference. Even so, it did not taste like it was missing anything. This pizza is full of flavor and very easy to prepare. I will definitely make it again.
My husband and I love to try new pizzas and this was very tasty. I used the green onions and only had cherry tomatoes. I also chose to use fresh sliced mushrooms. I don't care for the canned variety. Unfortunately, in my haste to put dinner on the table, I forgot to add the Parmesan cheese. I'll try to remember next time. ;)