Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe is so super easy to make, and it will have you licking your plate every time!! Also, its one of the fastest recipes you can make in your crock pot! You don't have to start it at the crack of dawn and cook it all day. You can play with this recipe to get the right consistency of the sauce, and you can even add stuff (like vegetables) to make it taste even better! One thing I discovered that made this recipe easier to serve was that once the first three hours was up, I would take the chicken out of the crock pot, pull it or dice it up, and put it back in for the last hour. This way, you can add the cheese/yogurt mixture to the sauce already in there and then add the chicken and stir before the last bit of cooking and everything is blended beautifully! If you are really pressed for time, cube the chicken first, and then throw it in the crockpot and cook it for two hours instead of three initially!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 226.79 g package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml Greek yogurt
- 118.29 ml milk or 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 14.17 g package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 946.36 ml macaroni noodles, cooked (1 box)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Place chicken in crock pot. Pour melted butter over chicken. Mix ranch mix into chicken broth and pour over buttered chicken breasts. Cook mixture on high for 3 hours. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, greek yogurt and milk/half and half. Add parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and stir. Pour over chicken and cook for another 30 minutes to an hour. Serve over macaroni.