1/3 Photos of Chicken Ranch Pasta Bowl
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
This simple complete one dish meal can be made from scratch or use canned chicken. If you want to make your own ranch dressing start with 1/3 cup buttermilk and 1/3 cup sour cream and play with the amounts. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the ranch dressing, garlic powder and lemon juice in the bottom of a pasta bowl, and set aside.
- 2Cook the pasta according to package direction, and drain. Add to the pasta bowl and toss lightly.
- 3Fry the bacon until crisp, remove and crumple. Drain all the fat except about one tablespoon.
- 4Saute the onions in the remaining bacon dripping until transparent, then add the cooked chicken and cook until warm.
- 5Add the chicken, onion, bacon, and diced tomatoes to the pasta and toss again. Season with pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ranch Pasta Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.0
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 968.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 25.8 g