This simple complete one dish meal can be made from scratch or use canned chicken. If you want to make your own ranch dressing start with 1/3 cup buttermilk and 1/3 cup sour cream and play with the amounts. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
- Mix the ranch dressing, garlic powder and lemon juice in the bottom of a pasta bowl, and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to package direction, and drain. Add to the pasta bowl and toss lightly.
- Fry the bacon until crisp, remove and crumple. Drain all the fat except about one tablespoon.
- Saute the onions in the remaining bacon dripping until transparent, then add the cooked chicken and cook until warm.
- Add the chicken, onion, bacon, and diced tomatoes to the pasta and toss again. Season with pepper to taste.