Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Creamy one-pot macaroni and cheese packed full of chicken, cheese and ranch flavors.
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- In large pot, melt butter. Saute shallot in butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Whisk in milk, Ranch mix, garlic salt and pepper; heat through. Stir in cheese until melted. Stir in chicken and Greek yogurt.
- Stir macaroni into cheese sauce. Cook on low for 3-5 minutes.