Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from Refund Sweepers. My family really liked this recipe.
- 15 ounces cream of celery soup
- 2 1⁄2 ounces Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (1 package dry dressing)
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (browned in skillet)
- 1 lb tater tots
- In a bowl, combine the soup, milk (amount giving on package) and dry dressing.
- In a 9x13-inch pan, put the chicken breasts in a row in the middle.
- Fill in the pan with tater tots.
- Pour the soup mixture over top.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes covered with foil.
- Remove foil and bake 20-25 minutes longer.