Found this in 2007 Pillsbury cookbook. It looks easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Add carrots, celery, onion, and garlic; cook 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- 3Stir in chicken, water, contents of seasoning packet from soup mix, salt, and pepper.
- 4Heat to boiling over high heat.
- 5Reduce heat to medium; simmer uncovered 10-15 minutes.
- 6Stir in noodles from soup mix; simmer uncovered 4 minutes longer or until noodles are tender.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Ramen Soup
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 335.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 14.5 g