Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another quick cheap lunch or dinner from my college days.
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesof any flavor ramen noodles (keep seasoning for another recipe)
- 12 ounces boneless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits (I like Hormel)
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- Cook noodles according to package direction omiting adding the seasoning mix.
- Drain noodles.
- Add cooked chicken to noodles.
- Add croutons, bacon, and dressing.
- Mix and enjoy.
This was very tasty and quick! I did use bacon slices chopped and cooked instead of bacon bits. Thank you!