Recipe by lawiebs
Great appetizer, goes quickly so get yours while you can!! My brother-in-law makes Ramaki with pheasant, I don't know his recipe and I was craving Ramaki, so this is what I came up with.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 12 ounces beer
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients (everything except chicken, bacon, and water chestnuts) and mix well so brown sugar dissolves.
- Put chicken and water chestnuts into marinade and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice bacon in half, place 1 sliced water chestnut and 1 piece of chicken at the end of bacon slice and roll up, secure with a toothpick, repeat.
- Place wraps on a cookie sheet (approx 1/2 inch apart) and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.