1/2 Photos of Chicken Raisin Salad
Sydney Mike's Note:
Here's a way to dress up the ol' tuna salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, medium, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 1/2 cup dark raisin
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1Char green pepper in broiler, turning frequently, then place in paper bag & let stand 10 minutes.
- 2Hold pepper under running water & rub off the skin, before cutting the flesh of the pepper into 1" squares. Discard seeds & stem.
- 3In a salad bowl, combine green pepper, scallions, tomatoes & raisins, then mix in the chicken.
- 4Mound chicken mixture in center of bowl & sprinkle with olives.
- 5For the dressing, combine the last 5 ingredients & pour over the chicken salad.
- 6Serve at room temperature or chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Raisin Salad
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 193.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives