Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from Giada De Laurentiis. Her version includes making the marinara sauce, but I made this with jarred sauce and it was still delicious
- Heat the oil in a large pan then add the chicken seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the chicken is golden and the juices evaporate approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and shallots sauteing until tender.
- Add the wine and scrape up all the brown bits at the bottom of the pan.
- Add the marinara sauce and rosemary mixing well.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
This recipe was good ~ DH really liked it. I was expecting more wow from a Giada recipe. It was very easy to make and it smelled great while it was cooking. I served over farfelle. Thanks for posting.