This recipe is from Giada De Laurentiis. Her version includes making the marinara sauce, but I made this with jarred sauce and it was still delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large pan then add the chicken seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 2Cook until the chicken is golden and the juices evaporate approximately 10 minutes.
- 3Add the garlic and shallots sauteing until tender.
- 4Add the wine and scrape up all the brown bits at the bottom of the pan.
- 5Add the marinara sauce and rosemary mixing well.
- 6Reduce heat to medium low and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ragu
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 714.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 16.6 g