Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very different with Asian flavors.
Make and share this Chicken Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, half-and-half, soy sauce, garlic, salt, ginger, and cayenne together.
- Fold in chicken.
- Pour mixture into pie shell; top with cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 40-45 mintues or until knife comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- **Note--cover pie shell edges with foil to prevent over-browning.