- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half or 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, partially baked
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, half-and-half, soy sauce, garlic, salt, ginger, and cayenne together.
- Fold in chicken.
- Pour mixture into pie shell; top with cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 40-45 mintues or until knife comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- **Note--cover pie shell edges with foil to prevent over-browning.