Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried these yet. Looks yummy, though!
Make and share this Chicken Quesadillas With Pineapple Slaw recipe from Food.com.
For the Quesadillas
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 ounces black bean dip
For the Slaw
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces salsa
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, in juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeno chile, seeded and chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prepare chicken quesadillas: Place 4 tortillas on 2 large cookie sheets. With spatula, spread 1/4 of bean dip on each tortilla. Top each with chicken and cheedar. Place remaining tortillas on top to make 4 quesadillas. Bake until edges are browned and crips and cheese has melted, about 10 minute.
- While quesadillas are boiling, prepare pineapple slaw: in medium bowl, toss cabbage mix, pineapple with its juice, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and jalapeno until well combined. Makes about 4 cups.
- To serve, cut each quesadilla into wedges. Serve with slaw and salsa.