Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't tried these yet. Looks yummy, though!
Make and share this Chicken Quesadillas With Pineapple Slaw recipe from Food.com.
For the Quesadillas
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 ounces black bean dip
For the Slaw
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces salsa
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, in juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeno chile, seeded and chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prepare chicken quesadillas: Place 4 tortillas on 2 large cookie sheets. With spatula, spread 1/4 of bean dip on each tortilla. Top each with chicken and cheedar. Place remaining tortillas on top to make 4 quesadillas. Bake until edges are browned and crips and cheese has melted, about 10 minute.
- While quesadillas are boiling, prepare pineapple slaw: in medium bowl, toss cabbage mix, pineapple with its juice, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and jalapeno until well combined. Makes about 4 cups.
- To serve, cut each quesadilla into wedges. Serve with slaw and salsa.