1/1 Photo of Chicken Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa and Avocado Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded and divided (1 cup)
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped, about 2 cups (can use a rotisserie chicken, just remove the skin and bones)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add shredded carrot and onions; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- 2Sprinkle 2 tablespoons shredded cheese over each of 4 tortillas, and divide carrot mixture evenly over tortillas.
- 3Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup chicken, 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, and 2 tablespoons cheese, and top with a tortilla.
- 4Place skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until hot. Add 1 quesadilla, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until quesadilla is browned. Repeat with the remaining quesadillas.
- 5Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges. Arrange 4 quesadilla wedges on each of 6 plates. Top each serving with 2/3 cup Fruit Salsa and about 3 tablespoons Avocado Cream.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa and Avocado Cream
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 463.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.5 g