Prep 23 mins
Cook 30 mins
an Aztec/Mayan/Inca Quesadillas with chicken:)
- 1 cup thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine the salad ingredient; set aside. To prepare the
- quesadillas, in another bowl, combine the chicken, lettuce, and salsa; divide.
- among 3 of the tortillas. Sprinkle with the cheese; top with the 3 remaining.
- tortillas. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook
- the quesadillas, one at a time, until lightly browned, 3 minutes on each side;.
- turn carefully with a wide spatula. Cut the quesadillas into quarters; arrange.
- 3 quarters on each of 4 plates. Serve with the salad on the side.