- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 118.29 ml chicken broth (or oxo, boullion, etc.)
- 1 bell pepper, sliced (red, yellow, orange or green)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 59.14 ml salsa
- 14.79 ml taco seasoning
- 198.44 g can fat-free refried beans
- 236.59 ml light cheese, shredded
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute chicken in broth for 2 minutes. add peppers, onions, garlic, salsa and taco seasoning. Cook until veggies are soft.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet and spread refried beans onto half of each trotilla., top with chicken and veggie mixture and shredded cheese.
- fold each tortilla over and Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- serve with fat free sour cream and salsa.