1/2 Photos of Chicken Quesadillas - Low Fat
Really good, our favorite "low fat recipe". Tastes fattening but only 6.5 ww points per serving. can serve with salad or spanish rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or oxo, boullion, etc.)
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced (red, yellow, orange or green)
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 0.5 (14 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup light cheese, shredded
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Saute chicken in broth for 2 minutes. add peppers, onions, garlic, salsa and taco seasoning. Cook until veggies are soft.
- 3Place tortillas on a baking sheet and spread refried beans onto half of each trotilla., top with chicken and veggie mixture and shredded cheese.
- 4fold each tortilla over and Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- 5serve with fat free sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Quesadillas - Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 425.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas