1/7 Photos of Chicken Quesadillas
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I have found that it works great to make the "filling" up a head of time. Just prep and put in the refrigerator until needed. This is one of our favorite meals. NOTE: The friend who gave me this recipe uses canned cooked chicken. I'm sure the other precooked chicken tenders they sell now would also work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink inside. Cool and then shred or cube the chicken. (I have found the slicer in my salad shooter works great for this!).
- 2Mix chicken, salsa and cheese in a bowl.
- 3Place 1/10th of the mixture on half of the tortilla, fold over and press down slightly to "seal". You can moisten the edges with water to help the edges seal but I usually don't. I've found pressing firmly so that the tortilla sticks to the mixtures works fine.
- 4Bake at 400°F for about 5 minutes or until tortillas start to brown.
- 5Serve with additional salsa, sour cream, or guacamole for dipping.
- 6Goes well with refried beans and/or Spanish Rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.6
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 798.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 20.4 g