Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I used Durkee's (Viada Authentic Mexican Seasonings) Fajita Seasoning.
Make and share this Chicken Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 29.58 ml fajita seasoning mix
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 10-inch flour tortillas
- 226.79 g package cheddar cheese, shredded
- 226.79 g package monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Cut chicken into thin slices and mix in fajita seasoning.
- In a large skillet add oil and heat.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add peppers and onion to skillet.
- Slowly cook and stir about 10 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Heat another skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray or use 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
- Place your tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle with cheeses and add meat mixture.
- Cover with a lid for about 30 seconds or until the cheese has melted.
- Fold in half and serve immediately with salsa and sour cream.
- Repeat steps 6-9 with remaining tortillas.
- Warning: Remember that cooking spray may ignite if it comes in contact with a flame.
Great recipe, We really enjoyed this fast easy recipe...I used some leftover rotesserarie chicken and it turned out great...
Delicious lunch! I used leftover chicken breasts, chopped and threw it in the pan along with fajita spices - chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin. Thanks, Charlotte J!