1/1 Photo of Chicken Quesadillas
Charlotte J's Note:
I used Durkee's (Viada Authentic Mexican Seasonings) Fajita Seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into thin slices and mix in fajita seasoning.
- 2In a large skillet add oil and heat.
- 3Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- 4Add peppers and onion to skillet.
- 5Slowly cook and stir about 10 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- 6Heat another skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray or use 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
- 7Place your tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle with cheeses and add meat mixture.
- 8Cover with a lid for about 30 seconds or until the cheese has melted.
- 9Fold in half and serve immediately with salsa and sour cream.
- 10Repeat steps 6-9 with remaining tortillas.
- 11Warning: Remember that cooking spray may ignite if it comes in contact with a flame.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 745.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix