- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Over medium heat, cook uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of unbuttered side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of cheese; fold in half.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Cut into wedges; serve with sour cream and guacamole.