1/4 Photos of Chicken Quesadillas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- 2Over medium heat, cook uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 3Brush one side of tortillas with butter.
- 4Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of unbuttered side of each tortilla.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of cheese; fold in half.
- 6Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- 8Cut into wedges; serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.1
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 916.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 28.7 g