Make and share this Chicken Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Over medium heat, cook uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of unbuttered side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of cheese; fold in half.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Cut into wedges; serve with sour cream and guacamole.