Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom used to make this when I was a kid. She had Chicken Quesadillas at a restruaunt and tried for months to make it just like the restruaunt.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (8 ounce) jarof favorite salsa
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a oven safe baking dish place chicken breasts, orange juice and lemon juice. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- After chicken bakes cut or shred into small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine chicken pieces, cheese, and salsa.
- Lay out the tortillas, place chicken mixture on top covering one whole tortilla, top with another tortilla.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan on med to med-high heat.
- Place filled tortilla on griddle or pan and cook until bottom is browned 2-3 minutes Then flip and brown the other side.
- Cut into pie slices, serve with sour cream and enjoy.