Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I discovered this recipe somwhere many years ago while craving quesadillas. It is one of my bf's favorties.
- 3 flour tortillas
- spreadable butter
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- chicken tenders or chicken breast
- Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- Fry in pan.
- Mix water and seasoning separately in bowl, then add to chicken.
- Sauce will thicken, set aside.
- Butter one side of shells.
- Place butter side down on pan then add cheese mix, then chicken, then cheese again.
- Place second shell butter side up.
- Flip when cheese bubbles out sides.
- Should be golden and crunchy.