Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A little something I made up one day.
Make and share this Chicken Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Boil chicken breast.
- Shred chicken into small pieces.
- In a large skillet, mix chicken, green chilies, taco seasoning mix, and about a cup of water. Cook until all the water is almost gone.
- You will need 2 tortillas per quesadilla. Spread thin chicken mixture on the tortilla, sprinkle with Pico de Gallo, & cover with thin layer of cheese.
- Now top with another tortilla.
- Lightly brown in skillet with butter or vegetable oil on both sides.
- Slice like a pizza and serve with Spanish rice and refried beans.