Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A little something I made up one day.
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 (2 lb) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can Old El Paso green chilies, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 cup) water
- pico de gallo
- four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Boil chicken breast.
- Shred chicken into small pieces.
- In a large skillet, mix chicken, green chilies, taco seasoning mix, and about a cup of water. Cook until all the water is almost gone.
- You will need 2 tortillas per quesadilla. Spread thin chicken mixture on the tortilla, sprinkle with Pico de Gallo, & cover with thin layer of cheese.
- Now top with another tortilla.
- Lightly brown in skillet with butter or vegetable oil on both sides.
- Slice like a pizza and serve with Spanish rice and refried beans.