Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 354.88 ml chopped cooked chicken, drained or 2 (255.14 g) can canned chicken, breast, drained
- 8 (64 inch) flour tortillas
- sour cream
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- MIX soup, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and chicken.
- SPREAD about 1/4 cup soup mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2" of edge. Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal. Place on 2 baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 minute or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Makes 8 quesadillas.
Very easy tasty quesadillas- I cut the recipe back to make only 2 quesadillas with no poblem. I used whipped Cottage cheese instead of sour cream and ready made Hot Salsa Mmm Enjoyed, that is for sure