Top Review by Bergy
Very easy tasty quesadillas- I cut the recipe back to make only 2 quesadillas with no poblem. I used whipped Cottage cheese instead of sour cream and ready made Hot Salsa Mmm Enjoyed, that is for sure
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken, drained or 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans canned chicken, breast, drained
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- MIX soup, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and chicken.
- SPREAD about 1/4 cup soup mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2" of edge. Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal. Place on 2 baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 minute or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Makes 8 quesadillas.