Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful dish, main or appetizer.
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 6 flour tortillas (12 inch)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- Place chicken breasts in a bowl with enough salad dressing to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Grill marinated chicken until cooked throughout in a lightly oiled pan.
- Cut into 3/4-inch pieces & set aside.
- Brush one side of tortilla with butter and place in frying pan over medium heat. On one half of tortilla add cheese, tomatoes, and Cajun seasoning (in that order).
- Make sure to spread to the edge of the half.
- Top with diced chicken.
- Fold empty tortilla side on top and flip over in pan so the cheese is on top of the chicken.
- Cook until warm throughout. Cut into six equal wedges
- Top with lettuce, salsa, & sour cream.
good stuff never thought of marinating the chicken i didnt use the cajen spice came out fine thanks for posting dee