1/1 Photo of Chicken Quesadillas
This is one of my favorite recipes that I like to make instead of doing the same old tacos all the time. It's really easy to make and is even good re-heated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray frying pan with Pam Cooking Spray and cook chicken until done.
- 2Cut chicken into small pieces and put back into frying pan.
- 3Pour soup over the chicken and add water.
- 4Stir until soup and water are mixed.
- 5Let simmer for 15 minutes; stir occasionally. (You may need to add a little water during this time.)
- 6Heat tortilla shells for a few seconds in a frying pan or microwave.
- 7Lay one tortilla shell on a plate and sprinkle cheese on top.
- 8Add chicken and sprinkle more cheese on top of chicken.
- 9Place another tortilla shell on top and cut into 4 pieces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 954.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup