Recipe by meedeeter
These are a nice variation on the normal quesadilla. The cheese soup makes these really creamy and tasty. Baking them makes them crispy.
- 1 lb chicken breast, skinless, boneless, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 10 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken in five minutes with a little bit of water, until no longer pink and water and juices mostly evaporate, stirring often. Add soup and salsa. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Place tortillas on 2 baking sheets. Top half of each tortilla with about 1/3 cup soup mixture. Spread to within 1/2 inch of edge. Moisten edges of tortilla with water. Fold over and seal edges together.
- Bake 5 minutes or until hot.