Recipe by Loves to Cook Kim
Looks delicious, just wanted to get it in my cookbook with the nutritional info. Serve these with the Garden Salad with Smoked Almond-Cilantro Dressing. I think this would also be great with a chipotle ranch dressing.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup chipotle salsa
- 3 cups rotisserie roasted chicken meat, still warm
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add flour tortillas and blister 1 side of tortilla, turn over, and top cheese.
- Then top with 1/4 cup salsa, spreading it evenly.
- Top with 1/2 cup chicken; roll into a log.
- Let stand a minute, and cut into wheels.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.