Prep 8 mins
Cook 16 mins
simple base you can add minced onions, jalpenos, tomatoes sour cream what ever you like but this will help give the chicken some flavor while cooking
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 4 flour tortillas
- juice lime
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lime salt
- 1⁄2-1 cup cheddar cheese, blend
- 1 tablespoon butter
- put cubed chicken in heated frying pan sprayed with pam ( i usely do med - low heat ).
- sprinkle with all of the seasons
- let cook all the way through before flipping.
- pour lime juice over and cover turning off heat
- meanwhile heat up clean pan on med low.
- lightly butter one side of tortilla cook till brown and crispy.
- repeat with second.
- on third put chicken on tortilla while browning add cheese
- place already brown tortilla on top set aside on plate.
- use a pizza cutter to cut each into four wedges
- again this is just a base you can add what ever ingredients you like.
Simple and delicious! I followed the directions exactly this first time, and at first I thought it might be too acidic with all of the lime. I was wrong! It worked perfectly and was just right. Next time I'll jazz it up with gaucamole or other fancy toppings, but the kids adored them just like this. Thanks!