Recipe from Cooking Light. Very quick to put together
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) Boboli pizza crusts (Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust)
- 1 1/3 cups pasta sauce with mushrooms and olives (such as Classico)
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (6 ounce) package italian-style cooked chicken breasts (such as Louis Rich) or 1 cup leftover cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- 3Spread pasta sauce over crust, leaving a 1-inch border; top with capers, pepper, and chicken.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until the crust is crisp.
- 6Cut into 4 wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Puttanesca Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 335.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts
pasta sauce with mushrooms and olives