Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Recipe from Cooking Light. Very quick to put together
- 1 (10 ounce) Boboli pizza crusts (Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust)
- 1 1⁄3 cups pasta sauce with mushrooms and olives (such as Classico)
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (6 ounce) packageitalian-style cooked chicken breasts (such as Louis Rich) or 1 cup leftover cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread pasta sauce over crust, leaving a 1-inch border; top with capers, pepper, and chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until the crust is crisp.
- Cut into 4 wedges.