Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Recipe from Cooking Light. Very quick to put together
Make and share this Chicken Puttanesca Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) Boboli pizza crusts (Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust)
- 1 1⁄3 cups pasta sauce with mushrooms and olives (such as Classico)
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (6 ounce) packageitalian-style cooked chicken breasts (such as Louis Rich) or 1 cup leftover cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread pasta sauce over crust, leaving a 1-inch border; top with capers, pepper, and chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until the crust is crisp.
- Cut into 4 wedges.