Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Wake up your palate with this bold, savory and absolutely delicious skillet chicken dish...if you're trying to add some spice to your dinner, this is the dish that'll do it!
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 566.99 g boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 297.66 g can condensed French onion soup
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 78.07 ml pitted kalamata olive, cut in half
- 44.37 ml rinsed and drained capers
- 0.59 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 9.85 ml anchovy paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the soup, tomatoes with liquid, olives, capers, red pepper and anchovy paste, if desired, and heat to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes or until the soup mixture is reduced to 2 cups.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.