Wake up your palate with this bold, savory and absolutely delicious skillet chicken dish...if you're trying to add some spice to your dinner, this is the dish that'll do it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olive, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons rinsed and drained capers
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- 2Reduce the heat to medium. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the soup, tomatoes with liquid, olives, capers, red pepper and anchovy paste, if desired, and heat to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes or until the soup mixture is reduced to 2 cups.
- 3Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Puttanesca
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 885.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 33.8 g