1/4 Photos of Chicken Puttanesca
A tasty chicken feast under 30 minutes. Serve with your favorite pasta, a salad on the side and dinner is done!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes with juice
- 2 tablespoons capers (drained)
- 1/4 cup red wine or 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- parsley (for garnish)
- 1in a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium high heat.
- 2sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 3add chicken to skillet and cook until brown on both sides.
- 4remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 5with the same skillet, add onions, olives, capers, oregano, pepper flakes and cook until onions are translucent.
- 6add the wine or broth, stir in the can of tomatoes
- 7return chicken to skillet.
- 8reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer until chicken is no longer pink.
- 9serve on top of your favorite pasta.
- 10garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Puttanesca
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 872.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 31.6 g