Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Chicken Puttanesca recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 white onion
- 12 garlic cloves
- 2 ounces anchovy fillets
- 16 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 4 ounces kalamata olives
- 4 ounces capers
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked
- Trim chicken of fat and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Dice onion and mince garlic cloves. Drain and chop anchovies
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Sauté the onion and garlic 3-5 minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add the chicken and sauté an additional 2 minutes until seared on all sides.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the pasta), reduce to a low flame and simmer until combined, approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve over the prepared pasta.