Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is Day 21: Lunch, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. You can make the filling the night before, and then fill the tortilla in the mornng. I have posted the assembly instructions as they were written in the book, but I simply rolled mine like burritos, and toasted them in the sandwich press. Delicious! This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of 100g skim-milk fruit flavoured yogurt.
- 160 g chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- cooking spray
- 150 g butternut pumpkin, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 30 cm flour tortillas
- Combine chicken and seasoning in a small bowl.
- Spray chicken with cooking oil. Cook chicken on 1 side, in a medium heated frying pan for 5 minutes. Turn chicken; add pumpkin. Cook chicken and pumpkin, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until both are cooked.
- Chop chicken coarsely, combine in medium bowl with umpkin and coriander.
- Combine cheese, onion, juice and garlic in small bowl.
- Spread cheese mixture, then chicken mixture on one tortilla; top with remaining tortilla. Serve cut into wedges.