- 10 ounces boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 bay leaves
- onion salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups basmati rice, washed and drained
- 3 tablespoons mixed nuts, and
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken, garlic-ginger paste, garam masala, bay leaves and onion salt in a pan with 2 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil.
- Heat the oil and add rice, stir until it changes color.
- Pour the chicken and stock mix into the rice.
- Cover and cook until the chicken and rice are done, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with the nuts and raisins.