Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Dominique in Chantaburi, Thailand.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 (10 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- Cook over medium heat the chicken breast cubes, garlic, onions and curry powder until golden brown. Remove from heat. Mix chicken mixture with the cream cheese.
- Open each crescent roll can and cut sheet into 4 squares. Place about 1 tbsp of mixture into center of square and roll into a ball.
- Butter pie iron and place 4 balls into pie iron. Close and cook until golden brown on each side (depends on how hot the fire is). Remove from pie iron and allow to cool for a few minutes.