Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
from Pillsbury Bake Off
Make and share this Chicken Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g crescent rolls
- 44.37 ml margarine
- 85.04 g cream cheese, soften
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 29.58 ml milk
- 14.79 ml onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Blend cream cheese and margarine until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT crescent rolls.
- Mix together.
- Press rolls into 4 rectangles.
- Spoon mixture into centers.
- Pull 4 corners together and seal.
- Brush with melted margarine.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.