Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
from Pillsbury Bake Off
Make and share this Chicken Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 ounces cream cheese, soften
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Blend cream cheese and margarine until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT crescent rolls.
- Mix together.
- Press rolls into 4 rectangles.
- Spoon mixture into centers.
- Pull 4 corners together and seal.
- Brush with melted margarine.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.