1 hr 10 mins
Silver Raven's Note:
I developed this recipe after having been served something similar at a local restaurant. This is my personal attempt at what was called Dublin chicken puff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray and place chicken breasts on it.
- 3Sprinkle with taragon, salt and pepper.
- 4Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, turning once, until no pink remains.
- 5Remove from oven, cool slightly and chop into cubes.
- 6IN a medium bowl, mix cubed chicken with mushrooms and cheese.
- 7On a square of puff pastry, place half chicken mixture, gather sides of pastry up and twist together.
- 8Place prepared pastry onto one side of a greased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake puffs for 25 to 30 minutes until pastry is browned to your liking.
- 11Serve with salad if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Puff
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1828.2
- Calories from Fat 1117
- Total Fat 124.1 g
- Saturated Fat 38.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 1248.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 63.2 g