1/1 Photo of Chicken Primavera With Pasta
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables (broccoli, carrots, red peppers, snow peas)
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 2 cups hot cooked fettuccine
- 1COOK and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 minute or until done. Add vegetables; cook 2 to 3 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 2ADD cooking creme; cook and stir 3 minute
- 3STIR in pasta.
- 4Special Extra: Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds for extra crunch.
- 5Nutrition Information Per 1-1/2 Cup Serving: 380 calories, 13g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 33g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Primavera With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 135.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables
Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme