Chicken Primavera With Pasta
Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables (broccoli, carrots, red peppers, snow peas)
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 2 cups hot cooked fettuccine
- COOK and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 minute or until done. Add vegetables; cook 2 to 3 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- ADD cooking creme; cook and stir 3 minute
- STIR in pasta.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds for extra crunch.
- Nutrition Information Per 1-1/2 Cup Serving: 380 calories, 13g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 33g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.