Sandy in Houston's Note:
This recipe is quick, filling and has a wonderful taste. It's colorful and has great eye appeal. It is one of the many delicious recipes from Tyson's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, seeded, cut into small thin strips
- 1 small summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 cup fresh pea pods, cut in half
- 2/3 cup fresh asparagus spear, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1Pierce potatoes with fork. Microwave at HIGH 11 to 15 minutes or until tender, rearranging once. Cut chicken into thin strips. Blend broth, soy sauce, pepper and cornstarch in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add garlic, bell pepper and squash; cook 1 minute. Add asparagus and pea pods; cook and stir 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is done.
- 3Whisk broth mixture, then blend into chicken. Cook and stir until broth is thickened and translucent.
- 4Split top of baked potatoes and fluff insides with a fork. Spoon chicken and vegetable mixture over the top of potato.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Primavera Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 446.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 33.0 g