Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Accompany with rice (any color or flavor).
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon bell pepper, diced (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon tomatoes, diced (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- salt, to one owns taste
- pepper, to one owns taste
- Cut and dice chicken breast to half an inch.
- Heat pan to medium flame.
- Add chicken and butter/margine to pan,.
- Let some pieces of chicken get color,.
- Then add bell pepper, onions, and tomato.
- Mix and stir for 30 seconds,.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add a little bit of water to the pan so the chicken wont stick on the pan, stir and let it sit until done.
- When the chicken is almost or fully cooked add mustard, stir, let it heat for a minute or two then turn off heat.
- leave it covered for better taste until served.