1 hr 5 mins
Super-easy recipe submitted to Taste of Home by Sala Houtzer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 2Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients; spoon over top.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and.
- 5topping is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pot Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Potpie With Cheddar Biscuit Topping
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 785.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of chicken and mushroom soup