- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into slices or cubes and microwave 10 minutes until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown chicken in oil over high heat in a large skillet.
- Add potatoes; saute and toss until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Add onions (if using) and teriyaki sauce, toss until heated through.
- This is good served over rice.